miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

welcome to my blog!!!!!!!!!

In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the fifth level of the English program at URBE.




Hi, there! My name’s Jhonny Melendez but you can call me Mariale!. I’m from Ciudad Carora, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in La avenida 5 de julio with Av. Delicias . I’m 21 years old and I study Electronic engineering  mentioned automation and control. At I love music, studying English and Accounting, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, eat, my family , my country and my dogs.
My favorite sport is volleyball, swimming, biking I like to keep fit I train at gym.



I hate sushi and onions, smoking, listening to rock, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.



My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Pyramids in Egypt and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate and be good engineer. I also want to learn to speak English, french, portuguese and arabic. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.





About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice very more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.For me to understand a language properly, and saw it as easier to understand a related languages is  with the people that if you speak. how to travel to a country that achieved speak that language speaking and listening. 



Well, that's a little bit about me... Hope you lik eit.. leave a comment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario